Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Marvin Sapp Official Music Video - Never Would Have Made It

I'm Stronger, I'm Wiser, and so much Better

I wanted to encourage those who may be going through a tough time. Know that it will get better!!

This song reminds me of how God will keep you...... even when it seems like hell is breaking out all around you. When I look back on that rough time in my life yes, I can remember some of the pain but what I remember most was the growth and freedom I felt in my spirit. This situation brought out the best in me and so like the song says I'm stronger, wiser and better.

I've been told that some would have crumbled if they would have been in my shoes but God is faithful and he will never leave or forsake you.... The truth is: I really like the woman I've become as a result of this and I'm truly enjoy my life now!!! So my sisters and brothers hold on: it all will work out for YOUR GOOD :)

No comments: